Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Advertising Ace



We decided to try our hats at advertising. So I went looking for a blog that felt right...and this is what I found!


I love her blog, and we worked out a deal and I am officially an advertiser! :) I feel so legit!

My friend K is awesome and created this ad for me because she is awesome!


I am super grateful, because this is beautiful and I struggled for over an hour before begging her to help me. She had it done in 20 min. Hah! I'm trying to convince her to let people pay her for this stuff, she is one of the greatest writers I have ever seen, and is super savvy with this kind of stuff. Thanks K!!!

Hopefully this will get us some exposure!

No comments:

Embraceable Lace

Embraceable Lace
Come and check out whats new at our store!

Like Embraceable Lace!

We Love Swell Swag!

Etsy

Powered by Blogger.