Thursday, December 23, 2010

just a taste



Here is a little sneak peak of my photo shoot today!

I am having trouble adjusting my photography to the AZ sun and backdrop. It was quite a struggle and Im headed for a few re-do's tomorrow, but for the time being:
my big sister got me this cute little dish from Hungary a few months ago and I LOVE it. Super cute photo prop, no?


there are about a dozen newbies, I got super into hand-beading these ones...maybe a little overboard??

I love em' and I cant wait to get them posted!

2 comments:

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

The last one is my favorite.

http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

danielle @ take heart said...

i'm in looooove with all your work! so, so beautiful. if you are interested in me doing a review/and post about your headbands, let me know! i would love to. or if you would like to do a giveaway! happy new year!

danielle
takeheartblog at hotmail dot com
calebdanielle.blogspot.com

:)

Embraceable Lace

Embraceable Lace
Come and check out whats new at our store!

Like Embraceable Lace!

We Love Swell Swag!

Etsy

Powered by Blogger.